You are interested in essential oils!
YAYAYYAAY! Young Living essential oils are seriously amazing and I can't wait to hear how they positively change and affect your life! The way that I got started and believe is the best way to do it is to sign up as a WHOLESALE member and get your own Young Living Premium Starter Kit. This includes 11 of the most popular oils (I explain each of them below) a diffuser, plus sample products! Even if you don't ever want to be a distributer, becoming a wholesale member is the way to go because you get 24% off retail price forever! In order to remain an active wholesale member you do need to do a minimum purchase of $50 a year- basically when you run out of your favorites order a few more and you'll be good. Once you get started on this essential journey, you won't ever look back. You'll probably become obsessed with them like I am!
If you are feeling excited + want to sign up as a wholesale member click >> here! <<
If you have any questions before signing up, please e-mail me at: email@example.com
Your starter kit oils: the basics about them + how to use them
- Lavender - This is very calming and relaxing oil. Lavender has been around forever and has multiple uses. It is great for your skin due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agents. You really can put it anywhere! Bug bites, burns, scabs- Lavender (mixed in with a carrier oil like grapeseed or coconut oil) helps with all of these! Of course, diffusing lavender is amazing. It creates a calming environment- I love diffusing Lavender with Stress Away before bed.
- Peppermint - This smells amazing! I love to diffuse peppermint with Lemon. It is purifying and really helps with your attention and focus. This is one of those oils that you could cook with! A drop in your tea or baked goods would taste wonderful. Peppermint is definitely one of my favorite oils of all time.
- Purification - Purification is amazing!!! I have two kitties and diffusing this oil makes such a difference! You can also put a couple drops on a cotton ball and place it in your shoes or gym bag. This oil is cleansing and disinfecting. Just like Lavender, Purification works good too for cuts, scrapes or bites. Another great use is to add a few drops to your laundry detergent.
- Lemon - This oil is warm and fresh. Lemon can help to build your immune system and improve memory. Great for your digestive system to add a drop to a glass of water first thing in the morning. I always directly inhale it, but it's great for creating a clean and citrusy environment when diffusing. Lemon is also really good for your skin + acne. It can be used as a degreaser when added to your dishwasher.
- Stress Away - This is a great oil to use the roller ball (comes with the starter kit). I love rolling this onto my temples, wrists, chest or neck. This oil helps relieve stress and promote relaxation. I love pairing this one with either Lavender or Eucalyptus- whether diffusing or into a roller blend. Stress Away has really helped me with falling asleep quicker.
- Panaway - Oh. My. Goodness. Seriously I am obsessed with Panaway. Basically think "pain-away". This one smells amazing, like wintergreen forests, and works wonders for sore and tense muscles. I apply this daily on my shoulders (I think a lot of people carry their stress in the shoulders) and it really really helps. This oil has strong anti-inflammatory properties so its great for any type of pain. I love using it with some coconut oil for massages. Soooooo good!
- R.C. - This oil is seriously the holistic healer. It gives relief from colds, coughs, sore throats, sinus-infections, allergies and congestions. You can directly apply this on your neck, chest, throat, or sinus/temples. If it feels too strong you can always dilute it a little with some coconut oil. Diffusing this will aid with sleep too, especially when you are feeling sick!
- Digize - This oil is super powerful with fighting indigestion, heartburn, gas and bloating. I use this one directly on my tummy when I am experiencing painful cramps. It doesn't smell that great, but I get over that when I start to feel better within 5 minutes.
- Thieves - This is made of cinnamon and clove. This oil blend has powerful antibacterial and anti-infectious properties. This oil is wonderful for diffusing but more than that, it's so great for cleaning!! You can add a drop while you're scrubbing your counters. Thieves is also great for the immune system. You can rub it on the bottom of your feet to experience those benefits.
- Copaiba - This is another pain-relieving oil. This has greater anti-inflammatory action than ibuprofen or even cortisone. Combine this with Panaway and whatever is in pain is in for a treat! Rub on anything that is sore or hurts on your body. You can add a drop to your water (or your furry friends) to help with digestion.
- Frankincense - This is the king of all oils! Seriously, Frankincense has been around for so long and has so many different purposes. It is amazing for your skin- whether it be dry skin, acne, scarring, wrinkles, or just a daily moisturizer. I have eczema and Frankincense has really helped! It has caner fighting agents as well as immune stimulating properties that aid with depression. It is definitely a mood uplifter, so if you are experiencing stress I would apply a little to your wrist and temples for relief.